The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Pin It
"Ready for the New Year"
Oil, 11" x 14"
Sold!

Merry Christmas! My Twelve Days of Christmas giveaway has come to a close and I want to thank each of you who joined me in celebrating the holidays these past 12 days. Yesterday we had over a hundred suggestions as to ways we can all give back and help our fellow artists in the coming year. I will be sharing many of these wonderful ideas on next week's "Artists Helping Artists" show. 

Don't forget I am hosting the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge in January!  If you would like to participate in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge you can sign up here on my blog. Be ready to post your first painting on January 1st right here on my blog. Please be sure to sign up to receive my Daily blog posts as well so you don't miss anything! So far we have 203 artists signed up for the Challenge.

The winner of the final giveaway (which is the painting pictured above) is Shannon Celia! Congratulations! Email me so we can finalize all of the details and I can get figure out how to get the painting to you. 

Finally, for those of you that participated in the Twelve Days of Christmas, there was a reason behind every "request" you had to do to participate. I tried really hard to get all of your artwork shown and publicized on my blog. I also hope that the comments you made on my blog were a great catalyst for getting ready for 2014.  For those of you that went back and found a favorite painting or blog post, make a mental note of what you liked! Try to incorporate everything you saw and liked in to your own artwork. Most importantly, take one of the suggestions as to how you can help your fellow artists and make a point to incorporate it in to your plans for 2014. We all need to give back and help our fellow artists.

Happy holidays. Merry Christmas. And thanks for making my life so complete!
Leslie

Check out my new remodel blog for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails